You want to improve your German language skills in March during the lecture-free period?
You are studying at Göttingen University and want to get credit points acknowledged for a German language course?
Join one of our half-level courses 01-25 March 2021!
We offer the following half-levels: A1.1 / A2.2 / B1.1 / B1.2 / B2.1 / B2.2
March 1 - 25, 2021
Mon-Thu, always 9:30-12:00 a.m. CET including a break of 15 minutes
- Small learning groups of 6 to 12 participants
- Experienced lecturers who also teach at the university and have been specially trained for our online format
- 48 lessons of live video conferences (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- You can participate from anywhere. You only need a stable internet connection and a computer. You can find details on this under → System requirements
- You practice grammar and all language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing on the basis of the GER (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Intercultural exchange with participants from all over the world
- 6 credit points (ECTS)
- You don't have to study or work at the University of Göttingen in order to take part in the German courses: the courses are also open to other interested participants
Course fee: € 249
Contact: Carsten Manns & Katharina Cherubim, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org