You want to improve your German language skills in October during the lecture-free period?
You are studying at Göttingen University and want to get credit points acknowledged for a German language course?
Join one of our half-level courses 04-22 October 2021!
October 4-22, 2021 (3 weeks)
Tuesdays to Fridays 9:15-11:45
including a break of 15 minutes
- Small learning groups of 6 to 12 participants
- Experienced lecturers who also teach at the university and have been specially trained for our online format
- 48 lessons of live video conferences (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 6 credit points (ECTS) - you can get the language course acknowledged at Göttingen University.
- You can participate from anywhere. You only need a stable internet connection and a computer. You can find details on this under → System requirements
- You practice grammar and all language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing on the basis of the GER (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Intercultural exchange with participants from all over the world
- target group: international students, employees, visiting scholars
- You don't have to study or work at the University of Göttingen in order to take part in the German courses: the courses are also open to other interested participants
Course fee: € 249
Contact: Carsten Manns & Katharina Cherubim, e-mail: email@example.com