Conditions for attending German courses at IIK Göttingen
● You must try to be on time for your classes. Our teachers keep attendance records.
● Courses are from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
● We reserve the right to refuse admission to any class without giving a reason.
● We cannot take responsibility for loss, damage or accident of any kind.
● IIK reserves the right to change the stated course times and to cancel courses. This happens very rarely.
● When you make a registration at IIK, you are accepting our terms and conditions, so please read these carefully. It is important that you understand them. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be happy to explain anything you do not understand.
● You must behave in a suitable way both inside and outside the classroom. IIK may terminate your course in the case of serious misconduct or repeated absence without good reason.
Intensive German courses
in cooperation with the
Institut fuer Interkulturelle Kommunikation e.V.
Heinrich-Düker-Weg 12, 37073 Göttingen
Natalia Sorokina & Bianca Festa
phone: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 97
fax: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 96
Our office hours:
Monday: 2 - 4 pm
Tuesday: 10 am - 12 pm
Wednesday: 11 am - 1 pm
Thursday: 2 - 4 pm
Friday: 10 am - 12 pm