Conditions for attending German courses at IIK Göttingen
● You must try to be on time for your classes. Our teachers keep attendance records.
● Courses are from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
● We reserve the right to refuse admission to any class without giving a reason.
● We cannot take responsibility for loss, damage or accident of any kind.
● IIK reserves the right to change the stated course times and to cancel courses. This happens very rarely.
● When you make a registration at IIK, you are accepting our terms and conditions, so please read these carefully. It is important that you understand them. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be happy to explain anything you do not understand.
● You must behave in a suitable way both inside and outside the classroom. IIK may terminate your course in the case of serious misconduct or repeated absence without good reason.
Intensive German courses
in cooperation with the
Georg-August-University of Göttingen
Institut fuer Interkulturelle Kommunikation e.V. in cooperation with the University of Göttingen
Heinrich-Düker-Weg 12, 37073 Göttingen
Upul de Silva
(Please allow us 3 - 7 days to respond to your emails.)
Phone: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 97
Fax: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 96
Availability by phone:
Tuesday: 9.00 - 10.00 a.m.
Wednesday: 4.00 - 5.00 p.m.
Friday: 1.00 - 2.00 p.m.
Outside these hours we have limited availability by phone. But you can write us an e-mail or come to hour office hours.
Monday: 2 - 4 pm
Tuesday: 10 am - 12 pm
Wednesday: 2 - 4 pm
Thursday: 10 am - 12 pm
Friday: 11 am - 13 pm
Within our office hours you can get information about IIK-courses, pick up your certificate or look for advice. Please understand that we can only welcome and advise you during these times. If you would like to arrange a consultation outside our office hours, please contact us via email.
Our bank information:
Bank: Sparkasse Göttingen
Account Name: IIK e.V.
Account Number: 134676 / Bank Code: 26050001
IBAN: DE13 2605 0001 0000 1346 76
● University of Göttingen:
International Office / International Relations