Communication at University:
UNI + programme (B2/C1)
● March 10-29, 2022 (Thu-Fri, Mon-Thu, Mon-Thu, Mon-Tue, always 14:15-15:45 = 2:15-3:45 p.m. CEST), hybrid: you can choose between offline/in-classroom or online lessons
● September 12-29, 2022 (Mon-Thu, Mon-Thu, always 14:15-15:45 = 3:15-3:45 p.m. CEST), hybrid: you can choose between offline/in-classroom or online lessons
Course fee: € 149
- 24 lessons (in classroom or live video conferences, 1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Introduction to academic communication (humanities & social sciences, economics, natural sciences, law, medicine)
- subject-specific vocabulary; presentations and discussion; reading academically orientated articles; typical grammatical phenomena of academic communication; introduction to term papers, expertises, lab reports, etc.