INTERNATIONAL AUTUMN COURSE 2020
In the evenings and at the weekends free time activities and language tutorialsprachtutorien take place, i.e.:
- sports, visit of the public swimming pool, a hike to a lookout tower, a bicycle tour
- guided town walk, dance evening, visit of a theatre play
- "international cultural evenings" giving participants the opportunity to present their home countries; international picnic
- movie nights (listening comprehension;))
- language tutorials (2x oral German, 1x phonetics, 1x creative writing)
Furthermore, on two Saturdays you can join excursions to points of interest in the vicinity, i.e.
- to the Harz Mountains for a visit of the old town of Goslar and the mining museum Rammelsberg.
- to Eisenach for a visit of Wartburg Castle where Martin Luther wrote his bible translation and to the Bachhaus museum.
All the before mentioned activities are included in the course fee. However, on excursion days participants have to take care of their lunch and other meals themselves and they also have to pay for sights they visit on their own (only transport and the planned collective visits of sights are included in the course fee).
Intensive German Courses
in cooperation with the
Institut für Interkulturelle Kommunikation e.V.
Heinrich-Düker-Weg 12, 37073 Göttingen
phone: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 99
fax: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 96
Our office hours:
during the lecture period:
during the lecture-free period:
only by arrangement