Half-level courses - Programme 2022
- ONLINE German language courses during the lecture periods (summer and winter semester)
- HYBRID German language courses in March and September (offered both face-to-face in classroom and as an online course)
- IN-CLASSROOM German language course in August
- Small learning groups of 6 to 12 participants
- each course/half-level: 48-80 lessons either in-classroom or live video conferences, (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 6 credit points (ECTS) - you can get the language course acknowledged at Göttingen University.
- for international students, employees & visiting scholars
- the courses are also open to other people: You don't need to study or work at the University of Göttingen in order to take part in the German courses
- Course Fee for a half-level course: starting from € 249 for a semester course (48 lessons)
- For the courses which take place online: you can participate from anywhere. You only need a stable internet connection and a computer. (details → System requirements).
- Intercultural exchange with students from all over the world
- Experienced lecturers who also teach at the university
- You practice grammar and all language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing on the basis of the GER (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- If there is enough demand, all half-levels (A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1, B2.2 and C1.1) are offered for all course dates.
We can also organise exclusive courses for groups of 6 or more students on the dates of your choice.
Contact: Mr Carsten Manns & Ms Katharina Cherubim E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 2022: B1.2 intensive course (lecture-free period/semester break):
3-4 lessons in the morning, a total of 48 lessons:
● October 4 - 21, 2022, Mon, Tue, Fri 9:30-12:00, Wed + Thu 9:30-12:45 CEST, including a break of 15 minutes
course fee: € 249
B1.2 only, online course only
Winter semester 2022/23: semester courses (German courses during the lecture period):
2 times a week (Tue+Thu), a total of 24 sessions (each 2 lessons = 48 lessons) in the early evening:
● 01 November 2022 - 07 February 2023 (winter semester 2022/23)
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00-7:30 p.m. CEST,
instruction periods: 01/10/2022-20/12/2022 and 10/01/2023-07/02/2023
course fee: € 249, registration deadline: October 7, 2022
online courses only
March 2023: intensive courses (lecture-free period/semester break):
4 lessons in the morning, a total of 68 lessons:
● September 6 - 29, 2022, Mondays-Fridays 9:15-12:45 CEST including a break of 30 minutes
no lessons on Friday, 23/09
→International Spring Course
Different course fee than the semester course as number of lessons is higher.
You can choose to participate in-person/in-classroom (course fee € 399) or online (course fee € 299).