Göttingen online intensive - Professional Communication
→ Course during the semester / lecture period
German for work (B2.2/C1): May 03 - July 13, 2021
2 times a week:
Mondays 6:15-7:45 p.m. CET
Tuesdays 6:00-8:00 p.m. CET
Course fee: € 299
registration deadline: 30 April 2021
- The quantity of the 20 live video conferences corresponds to 48 regular lessons.
- Small learning group of 6 to 12 participants
- Experienced lecturer
- The course deals with different oral and written situations in the job such as meetings, maintaining contacts, (intercultural) conflicts, presentations, applications, etc.
- You will learn the appropriate language with regard to various communication media.
- 6 credit points (ECTS)
- You can participate from anywhere. You only need a stable internet connection and a computer. You can find details on this under → System requirements
- You don't need to study or work at the University of Göttingen in order to take part in this German course: the course is also open to other interested participants
→ Crash Courses
There are also crash courses on the subjects of written CV and intercultural competence planned for May and June.
More information will follow soon.
Contact: Mr Carsten Manns & Ms Katharina Cherubim E-Mail: email@example.com