At the IIK we use several conference programs for synchronous online lessons with our participants.
Following the recommendations of the GWDG, we recommend the following prerequisites for using conference programs like "Big Blue Button":
- sufficient internet connection
- Notebook/Laptop or Computer with
- extern microphone
- extern camera
- a tablet or smartphone can be sufficient as a temporary, short-period solution. The participation in your course can be limited due to these devices!
- a chromium-based browser (Google Chrome, Vivaldi, ...)
- other browsers as Firefox or Safari can be sufficient in exceptional cases. The participation in your course can be limited due to these browsers!
For questions or technical problems, please contact our technical support.