You want to improve your German language skills during the lecture-free period in March?
You are studying at Göttingen University and want to get credit points acknowledged for a German language course?
Join one of our half-level courses!
→International Spring Course
March 8-31, 2022 (3 1/2 weeks)
9:15-12:45 in the mornings including a break of 30 minutes
no lessons on Friday 25/03
- Small learning groups of 6 to 12 participants
- Experienced lecturers who also teach at the university
- 68 lessons (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- hybrid format: the half-level classes take place offline in a classroom on campus but it also possible to participate online only.
- 6 credit points (ECTS) - you can get the language course acknowledged at Göttingen University.
- You practice grammar and all language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing on the basis of the GER (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Participants of the in-person/classroom course can join several extracurricular activities including 2 day trips
- target group: international students, employees, visiting scholars
- You don't have to study or work at the University of Göttingen in order to take part in the German courses: the courses are also open to other interested participants
Course fee: € 379 for the in-person/classroom course (including text book and extracurricular acitivities),€ 299 for the online course (only language lessons)
Contact: Carsten Manns & Katharina Cherubim, e-mail: email@example.com