If you would like to study in Germany, you will need proof of your language skills. You can take various examinations for this purpose. For example DSH or TestDaF. These exams are accepted as proof of language proficiency by almost all German universities. For optimal preparation for the language exams, the IIK Göttingen e.V. offers special courses in which you can prepare specifically for the respective exam format.
We work closely with the Lektorat Deutsch als Fremdsprache of the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen and other Göttingen test centers where the exams are held. This means that we can always reserve a place in the relevant exam format for participants in the preparation courses.
DSH Intensive Course
- Targeted exam preparation to C1
- Systematic repetition and consolidation of grammatical structures and expansion of vocabulary in the field of scientific language
- Teaching exam-relevant content
- Strategies for successfully completing exam tasks are intensively practiced and consolidated in all four skill areas
- Mock exam or exam simulation under original conditions with correction and follow-up
The course is suitable for:
- Graduates of C1 courses in the preparation phase for the DSH
- Refreshing C1 skills after a longer break from learning
- Motivation after failing an exam or for professionally supervised follow-up work
Requirement: Completed C1-Niveau
Places on the DSH examination at the Georg August University of Göttingen are reserved for participants in the DSH intensive course.
Next course dates:
- 12.02. ‐ 01.03.2024 (75 Unterrichtseinheiten, DSH im März 2024)
- 13.05 ‐ 01.06.2024 (75 Unterrichtseinheiten, DSH im Juni 2024)
- 05.08. ‐ 30.08.2024 (100 Unterrichtseinheiten, DSH im September 2024)
- 04.11. ‐ 29.11.2024 (100 Unterrichtseinheiten, DSH im März 2025)
You can find our online registration here
Attention: Participation only possible in presence!