INTERNATIONAL SUMMER COURSE 2020
- You can simply register by using our online form: Online Registration Form
- Or: You can print out the registration form or fill in the file and send it either by e-mail, post or fax:
Download registration form (pdf)
- External participants from China, who don’t belong to one of our cooperation partners should register via our partner DEXIN. Please send a mail to email@example.com.
- We will send all information by e-mail. Therefore, please always put down an e-mail address in the registration form. Please check your mailbox on a regular basis and let us know any changes of your e-mail address.
- Upon receipt of your registration form, we will send you a confirmation of registration by e-mail including the bank information for paying the course fee. Please credit our bank account (= bank transfer) to the sum of the course fee (plus rent for groups of partner universities) within 14 days after our confirmation.
- Registration will be effective upon receipt of the full course fees. Please consider possible transfer fees and make sure they are not subtracted from the amount (= no fees for the recipient).
The course fee is € 675 (Euro) which includes the costs of:
● German lessons
● Teaching material (textbook & copies)
● Tutorials & programme of free time activities*
NOT included in the course fee:
→ board and lodging
(costs for a plain single room: € 360. We can arrange accommodation only for students from partner universities.)
-If you cancel you registration until 12 June 2020 you will get your complete course fee (and room rent) back.*
-When cancelling your registration between 13 June and
17 July 2020 we will keep a fee of € 300 and you get back the rest of the fee (and room rent).*
*minus bank fees for non-European transactions
-No refund of the course fee or room rent is possible when cancelling your registration on or after 18 July 2020.
● 15 partial grants (discount) of € 150 for students from Central Eastern Europe / Eastern Europe / Central Asia
Students from the following countries:
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraina, Uzbekistan
can apply for a discount of € 150. This means they have to pay a course fee of € 525 instead of € 675.
Please email your application (motivation letter and resume) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise applying early. In case a DAAD grant is also rewarded, the regular fee will be taken into account.
● DAAD grants for students from all countries
The "Deutscher Akademischer Auslandsdienst" (DAAD) awards scholarships which usually cover the complete course fee plus some flat-rate travel allowance ("University Summer Course Grants for Advanced Students").
However, application deadlines vary for each country, for some countries application already ends in December or mid of January. Country-specific information can be found online at the → scholarship database of the DAAD.
Please submit your application form directly to the DAAD branch respectively the German embassy in your country.
● Please also inquire at the international office of your university and the → German Embassy in your country for other grant possibilities.
Intensive German Courses
in cooperation with the
Institut für Interkulturelle Kommunikation e.V.
Heinrich-Düker-Weg 12, 37073 Göttingen
phone: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 99
fax: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 96
Our office hours:
during the lecture period:
during the lecture-free period:
only by arrangement