INTERNATIONAL SUMMER COURSE 2023
- Please simply register by using our online form: Online Registration Form
- We will send all information by e-mail. Therefore, please always put down an e-mail address in the registration form. Please check your mailbox on a regular basis and let us know any changes of your e-mail address.
- Upon receipt of your registration form, we will send you a confirmation of registration by e-mail including the bank information for paying the course fee. Please credit our bank account (= bank transfer) to the sum of the course fee (plus rent for groups of partner universities) within 14 days after our confirmation.
- Registration will be effective upon receipt of the full course fees. Please consider possible transfer fees and make sure they are not subtracted from the amount (= no fees for the recipient).
The course fee is € 685 (Euro) which includes the costs of:
● German language course (80 lessons)
● Teaching material (textbook & copies)
● Tutorials & programme of free time activities ( 3 day trips, language tutorials, guided town walk, picnic, hike, etc).
NOT included in the course fee:
→ board and lodging
(costs for a plain single room: € 400. We can arrange accommodation only for student groups from partner universities.)
-If you cancel you registration until 18 June 2023 you will get your complete course fee (and room rent) back.*
-When cancelling your registration between 19 June and
18 July 2023 we will keep a fee of € 185 and you get back the rest of the fee (and room rent).*
*minus bank fees for non-European transactions
-No refund of the course fee or room rent is possible when cancelling your registration on or after 19 July 2023.
Discounts / grants:
● 20 discounts for students and employees of Göttingen University
The course fee for students and employees of Göttingen University is € 500 (instead of € 685). Please use your university email address (e.g. @stud.uni-goettingen.de or @gwdg.de) to register so that we can assign you correctly.
● 20 discounts of € 150 for students from Eastern Europe / Central Asia
Students from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraina, Uzbekistan
can apply for a discount of € 150. This means they have to pay a course fee of € 535 instead of € 685.
Please email your application (motivation letter and resume) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Please find a list of possible grants online at the → scholarship database of the DAAD which offers country-specific information. Please submit your application form directly to the DAAD branch respectively the German embassy in your country.
● Please also inquire at the international office of your university and the → German Embassy in your country for other grant possibilities.
Intensive German Courses
in cooperation with the
Carsten Manns & Katharina Cherubim
Heinrich-Düker-Weg 12, room 0.113
Phone: +49 - (0)551 - 39 - 211 99
Office hours by arrangement:
→ online meeting room
→ FAQ - frequently asked questions
→ University Town of Göttingen
→ video summer course 2010